When we are by ourselves we are usually filled with unbreakable confidence that does not allow any negativity to penetrate us. We focus on the things that we want and we focus on making ourselves better without anyone’s negative views interfering with our “glowup”. We are self-assured human beings that know we got it going on.
But then we get into our groups, our conversations, our interactions with other humans. We notice how some treat us great and how others simply do not care for our existence or treat us in a way that we would never want to be treated. We go back and forth in our minds between “I’m great” to “I’m worthless” depending on who we are around and our vibe continuously fluctuates all day long.
If we focus on our inner being, meaning how we view ourselves, we can build up a confidence level that will not be affected by those around us. We can sustain our high vibrational level if we learn to perceive other views/actions of us as just “unwanted noise” and just turn down the volume. This mindset does take time but it begins with you being aware of how others affect your self-worth. Your self-worth never should be defined by anyone but yourself. Working on yourself is a daily process that involves reflection and some form of meditation. Take at least 15 minutes a day to self-reflect and meditate. Eventually you’ll be able to shut off the “unwanted noise” of everyone else and learn that your worth is not dependent on anyone else besides yourself. And yourself will eventually understand that your worth is unlimited. – Peace and Love
While you’re gone
I will not have lost much
but will gain more time
in developing who I am
I get to focus on me
and do all the things that I love to do
I get to please me
and learn to smile again
to love myself again
instead of always focusing on you
in making you happy
Then why do I keep letting you back in?
I feel like in another life I was Italian. No I can not make any homemade pasta or toss a pizza in the air effortlessly or at all, I just love pasta. I tried to avoid it at one point in my life to maintain a certain weight but it keeps calling my name and it is so delicious especially cooked right. So when Amazon has a pasta dish with some sort of protein I automatically buy it and devour it with pleasure.
Basic Info about Amazon Boxes:
- Feeds two adults.
- All ingredients are included except the Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Salt and Pepper.
- Prices vary between $17 to $22
- Directions are included with picture of the final meal
- Most ingredients are already chopped for you but there are some ingredients that need to be chopped or cut/sliced while something else is cooking.
Now on to my review of the Ricotta Meatballs:
- Cost $18.99
- Net Weight of 2 pounds 4 ounces (1.02 kg)
- Lasts up to 2 to 3 days in the fridge before it expires. Expiration is always on the box.
- Made the dinner between 30 to 45 minutes.
- The recipe calls for 8 to 10 meatballs but I suggest you can actually make about 14 meatballs with the lamb meat mixture. I do not like undercooked meat (not like anyone else does), so the smaller the meatballs, the better they will cook and taste in my opinion.
- As always, the pasta that has been provided is NOT enough. Buy additional rigatoni so you’re feeling satisfied and some left overs for the next day or lunch.
- Scale of 1 to 10 for a Meal regarding taste: 8; with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.
- Scale of 1 to 10 for an Amazon Meal Kit regarding taste: 8
- Scale of 1 to 10 on level of difficulty: 3; 1 being the easiest and 10 being the most difficult. This was a fairly easy meal to make even for the first time. I feel pasta is generally straight forward. The only part that got me a bit stick is rolling the meatballs. But other than that, it was pretty easy and quick to make.
- I highly recommend this meal because of the taste of the meatballs and the sauce. The side arugula salad adds an extra kick to the meal. I do advise you to purchase more arugula if you like more greens in your meals.