𝔻𝕆 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕁𝕌𝔻𝔾𝔼 𝔸 𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝔹𝕐 𝕀𝕋’𝕊 ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ? I’ve been judged a lot by many people based on how I look and assume so many things about me. They assume I am full of myself and that I a bitch but that’s far from the truth. Here are a few things about me that you may not know:
- Winner of the Big Apples Teaching Award in 2018
- Taught Middle school for 14 years
- Asian8Beauty was created in college (1998) after being bullied about my ethnicity and my looks. I wanted to change how I viewed myself into a more positive light by creating a username that made me proud to be Asian and to accept my “beauty”
- Love to read suspense thriller novels
- 40 years old
- Love pun jokes and corny stuff
- Love to Scrapbook
- Into Astrology: Capricorn babe
- Don’t always wear crop tops but when I do, I wear crop tops.
- Always your cheerleader. Not a hater, but a celebrator.
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘? ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨.
Outfit: Top @Shein ; Jeans @AmericanEagle ; Shoes @Clarksshoes ; Book: How to Spot a Bastard By His Star Sign by Adele Lang