I was recently nominated by Kaylen for the #penableaward and I am incredibly humbled and honored. Thank you babe for thinking of me. I truly didn’t see this coming but I am thankful for you <3.
I write inspirational quotes mixed in with beauty and fashion. I feel everything can be turned into art, especially your words. Words are very powerful and they can help motivate people and possibly change the world.
My answers to Kaylen’s Questions:
1) Who has inspired you the most in your life?
Definitely my daughter. She has taught me so much on how to be more loving. Growing up I didn’t receive a lot of emotional support and when she came along I knew I wanted to be a better parent. She inspires me every day to do better and if I mess up – she forgives me.
2) Do you have any weird or unique fears? If so what are they?
I am deathly afraid of heights. Even thinking about it frightens me. I have to stop thinking about it in order for my heart to stop beating so fast. I am also afraid of failure. I am so goal oriented and I am afraid all my hard work will end up being for nothing.
3) What is your favorite thing to write about?
I love writing inspirational topics because I never had anyone really motivating me in a positive way. Being who I am now has taken me years to become and I love helping people become that person earlier.
My nominees are:
Now here are the rules:
1) Tag your post with the #penableaward
2) Display the Penable Award logo on your post (above) and follow Penable if you haven’t already
3) Thank the person that nominated you
4) Tell us what your writing talent is
5) Answer three questions that you have been asked
6) Nominate three inspiring people for this award
7) Let them know of their nomination
8) Give them three new questions to answer
My 3 Questions:
- How did you start writing?
- What experience in your life profoundly changed you?
- What would you want to accomplish with your blog?