You gotta love browsing through T.J. Maxx and buying shit you really don’t need or really din’t have the money for but the packaging and the price is calling your name. “Pick me! Pick me” screaming out at you. You mumble some unconvincing “no” but you still end up placing the item in your cart. That one item is Rata & Co (New Zealand Naturals) Chia Seed Oil Eye Serum.
A target area for many of us are our eyes. Those annoying pesky dark, baggy circles are always something that triggers us and we are always trying to find something to help moisturize that area and become less dark. My eyes were immediately drawn to the Chia Seed Oil Eye Serum.
- Cost $5.99 for 40 milliliters of oil; $00.15 per milliliter
- Company website cost: $16.50; $00.41 per milliliter
- Eye drop dispenser
- Creamy milky texture
- Pat on under eye and allow to air dry
- Dries quickly
- Inexpensive for the amount
- Been using on and off for a few months. I switch back and forth between another eye cream
- feels soothing and has made my under eye area much softer
- decrease the appearance of wrinkles under the eye
- Chia Seed Oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and is anti-inflammatory. It is calming and antioxidant-rich.
- Would purchase again but I honestly have not seen it since I have purchased it last.
Read my other beauty/skin reviews below: