Oh why hello there! Welcome back on my quest for beautiful clear skin. Are you on the same freaking quest as me? Well I am sorry that you have to come along this ride with me but it is better to be in this together than alone right? Right?!
Well, as we stroll along the path of unclear skin, I will be reviewing another acne patch but one with less patches and a higher price tag. Please read my previous post on Sakura Skin Professional Acne Pimple Patch.
Avarelle’s Acne Cover Patch:
- Cost $8.50 for 40 patches; about $00.21 per patch
- Three patch sizes: 14 millimeters (12 patches), 12 millimeters in diameter (16 patches), and 10 millimeters in diameter (12 patches)
- Made with hydrocolloid technology
- Made with Cica, Tea Tree and Calendula Oil. Cica is a nickname for centella asiatica. It is a leafy green herb used to treat wounds for many centuries. Tea Tree comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, which is also used to treat wounds and helps the healing process. Calendula Oil is a natural oil extracted from marigold flowers. It has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties to help disinfect the area and help with the healing process
- Recommended time on spot: minimum of 6 hours
- Over 3,500 reviews on Amazon
- 4 out of 5 rating with 64% being 5 star and 13% being 1 star ratings
Result: A bit too early to tell but these seem a bit more promising. When I placed them over night, my pimple’s redness decrease and there was a slight decrease in size. I feel with consistent use at night and during the day (they are clear), it will help clear your acne. – Peace and Love
Read my other beauty/skin reviews below: