I love a bargain. I mean, who doesn’t? Particularly when the bargain ends up with good results. T.J. Maxx is always a great place to find unique items at a discounted price. You just need to know what to look for and where to look or you may end up walking out of that place spending much more than you would have liked.
One section of T.J. Maxx that I am obsessed with, besides their “Home Essential” aisle is the “Beauty Aisle”. Here you can find so many facial, skin, and beauty care products at the fraction of the cost. What better way to try out products while not feeling as guilty as usual?
Knowing how Vitamin C is such an important antioxidant for our skin I was drawn to section where the Vitamin C products were sold. Vitamin C can help in brightening your skin, evening out your skin tone, and help fight against sun damage (there are many other skin benefits).
One product that stood out was “Mirth Beauty’s Antioxidant Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum”.
- Cost $5.99 for 2 fluid ounce or approximately $3.00 per fluid ounce
- If purchased on the Mirth Beauty website the cost is $18 for 2 fluid ounces or $9.00 per fluid ounce. That is a increase of 67% in price!
- Pump applicator
- One pump is enough for the entire face
- Dries quickly on the face (approximately 5 seconds)
- Dries clear
- Leave skin bright and shiny
- Slight orange smell
- On my third bottle currently
- Skin feels smooth
- Skin tone has improved
- Helps speed up the scaring process (in combination of other products that I use)
- Skin feels hydrated
- People have commented that my skin looks “youthful”
- Great purchase and will continue to purchase from T.J. Maxx for as long as they have it.
Read my other beauty/skin reviews below: