In my never ending quest for a perfect acne miracle cream to eliminate (or even reduce) my cystic acne, I happened upon the company “Tree Activ” and their acne spot treatment to help reduce the acne that is consistently popping up on my chin.
Here are some key facts about the spot treatment:
- $24.95 for 0.25 Fl. Oz., which approximately equates to $1.00 per 0.01 Fl. Oz or $99.80 for 1 Fl. Oz. container. Pretty hefty price for something so small.
- $24.95 for 7mL or $3.56 per mL.
- If you are prone to acne, this little container will probably not last you so long. Maybe a month or two if you are conservative with your application.
- Creamy thick texture that may not apply smoothly but needs to be rubbed on and that could exacerbate the acne on your skin. If you could, I recommend applying it with a makeup sponge and dab the spot gently to decrease irritation.
- Highly suggest this being applied at night due to it drying as a clay. It contains bentonite clay, which is grey in color. When dried it will be apparent that you have something on your face, unless you have grey skin.
- It contains Benzoyl peroxide, which is known to effectively fight acne but it can be irritating. Fortunately, due to the combination of other ingredients it did not irritate my skin.
- Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Tea Tree Water, Witch Hazel, Peppermint Water, Spearmint Water, Spearmint Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Aloe, Cycylomethicone, Liquid Germal Plus.
Did this work for me? I tried this for two weeks and I can honestly say it did not. It dried up the area where I was targeting but my pimples were still there living long and strong. I am thinking about going back to it to give it a second chance, because everything needs a second chance, especially if I didn’t give it my all the first time around.
So if you are willing to give this a chance (great reviews on Amazon) and have the money to spend on the Tree Activ Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, I suggest you go for it. What doesn’t work for someone, may perfectly work well for you. Happy Pimple Poppin! – Peace and Love.
Read my other beauty/skin reviews below: