What are you grateful for?
You have some great aspirations booboo. You feel it in your bones. You know you are destined for greatness but you just feel anxious about telling others.
What will they think of you?
Will they support you?
Are you good enough?
What if you come across as ego-centric?
What if you fail?
What would that say about you if you tell everyone what you deserve?
What if your goals aren’t attainable?
I need you to stop. You are good enough and your goals are attainable. However, you need to stop doubting yourself and downplaying your goals. What’s right for you isn’t going to be right for everyone else. You must first get your mind out of this negative mindset, then you need to believe you can do this, and last certainly not least, go out and do whatever it is that makes you happy. Life is too short to allow yourself to settle into a life that you weren’t meant to be living. You got this!
I met you when I was naive and didn’t really know myself
I thought you were something special
with your charm and laughter
you brought out the wild side of me
made me venture out of my comfort zone
you made me laugh far into the night
you spoke sweet nothings in my ear
you gave me soft kisses and held onto my hand
it was only through the fun times that we shared
when we were both young and carefree
we had nothing in the world stopping us
from pursuing so much more than the Universe had to offer
but then you realized that I wasn’t enough for you
But you were enough for me
Or so I thought
because I was so naive and didn’t know myself
The “Love Letters” Series will be a collection of poetry written for and about love. Please comment below if you’re enjoying my thoughts and words. Some of these poems can be read as “Spoken Word” or a “Rap Song” or with a “Taylor Swift” angst, lol. – Peace and Love
See all the “Love Letters”, click on the other links below to read more:
Love Letter #1, Love Letter #2, Love Letter #3, Love Letter #4, Love Letter #5,Love Letter #6, Love Letter #7, Love Letter #8, Love Letter #9, Love Letter #10, Love Letter #11, Love Letter #12, Love Letter #13, Love Letter #14, Love Letter #15, Love Letter #16, Love Letter #17, Love Letter #18, Love Letter #19, Love Letter #20, Love Letter #21, Love Letter #22, Love Letter #23, Love Letter #24, Love Letter #25, Love Letter #26, Love Letter #27, Love Letter #28, Love Letter #29, Love Letter #30, Love Letter #31, Love Letter #32, Love Letter #33, Love Letter #34, Love Letter #35, Love Letter #36, Love Letter #37, Love Letter #38, Love Letter Guest Post #1,
In my never ending quest for a perfect acne miracle cream to eliminate (or even reduce) my cystic acne, I happened upon the company “Tree Activ” and their acne spot treatment to help reduce the acne that is consistently popping up on my chin.
Here are some key facts about the spot treatment:
- $24.95 for 0.25 Fl. Oz., which approximately equates to $1.00 per 0.01 Fl. Oz or $99.80 for 1 Fl. Oz. container. Pretty hefty price for something so small.
- $24.95 for 7mL or $3.56 per mL.
- If you are prone to acne, this little container will probably not last you so long. Maybe a month or two if you are conservative with your application.
- Creamy thick texture that may not apply smoothly but needs to be rubbed on and that could exacerbate the acne on your skin. If you could, I recommend applying it with a makeup sponge and dab the spot gently to decrease irritation.
- Highly suggest this being applied at night due to it drying as a clay. It contains bentonite clay, which is grey in color. When dried it will be apparent that you have something on your face, unless you have grey skin.
- It contains Benzoyl peroxide, which is known to effectively fight acne but it can be irritating. Fortunately, due to the combination of other ingredients it did not irritate my skin.
- Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Tea Tree Water, Witch Hazel, Peppermint Water, Spearmint Water, Spearmint Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Aloe, Cycylomethicone, Liquid Germal Plus.
Did this work for me? I tried this for two weeks and I can honestly say it did not. It dried up the area where I was targeting but my pimples were still there living long and strong. I am thinking about going back to it to give it a second chance, because everything needs a second chance, especially if I didn’t give it my all the first time around.
So if you are willing to give this a chance (great reviews on Amazon) and have the money to spend on the Tree Activ Cystic Acne Spot Treatment, I suggest you go for it. What doesn’t work for someone, may perfectly work well for you. Happy Pimple Poppin! – Peace and Love.
Read my other beauty/skin reviews below:
NOTE: The “Magnetic Mindfulness Reading” is the Daily Tarot card reading. Each reading is based on “The Ultimate Guide To Tarot Card Meanings” by Brigit Esselmont. The cards that are pictured are “The Rider Tarot Deck” by Arthur Edward Waite.